Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January

Mittens and More


The bumbles love this months object. I introduced the object by first introducing the vocabulary card. The kids loved the little girl on the picture it sparked up conversation on her hat and gloves and why she would be wearing them.

I then introduced the gloves. We talked about how they are different and how to put them on, the song was extremely useful.
My Mittens Track 9 • Sung to “The Itsy Bitsy Spider”
I push my fingers in
And poke my thumb right through!
Then I do the same With mitten number two.
My warm, winter mittens Go on just like so.
Now I am ready to play in fluffy snow!

We made mitten to go on our bulletin board JESUS WARMS MY HEART

each child got a mitten pattern and paint. Once they were dry we glues snow glitter to the bottom for fur.
While we were painting the mittens we put the mitten song on repeat and sang it while we painted.


No comments:

Post a Comment