Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Please and Thank You

With Thanksgiving just around the corner this was a great theme to introduce to the Bumbles. I held up the Dinner a vocabulary card as we talked about what the picture was. I had some bumbles say waiting family and yummy.
We talked about our favorite foods and I showed them how to say please and thank you in sign language.



Music and movement:

I'm not sure where I got these but I've had them for years. They are maracas shaped like fruits and vegetables. We used these instead of the manners felt board. 

We shook them as we sang this song

Sung to" Did you ever see a lassie"

Oh when I want (an apple). 
( an apple, an apple)
Oh when I want (an apple). 
I always say please.
( an apple, an apple)
Please give me an (an apple). 
Oh when I want (an apple). 
I always say please.

Oh when I get (an apple). 
( an apple, an apple)
Oh when I get (an apple). 
It's thank you I say.
Oh thank you oh thank you
For giving me an (an apple). 
Oh when I get (an apple). 
It's thank you I say..








No comments:

Post a Comment