Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lego Day

This Friday our school was having a movie under the stars night . It's where we watch a movie in the parking lot of the school on a blow up projector. This week the movie was The Lego Movie, to help promote it we had a Lego Day in school.

Circle Time:

Luckily my son has loved Legos from the beginning and I was able to borrow some of his beginning Lego books




I got this idea from this blog and used it with this cut circle time song I made up


Sung to inspector gadget 

Do do do do do can you spell this name do do do do do do let's go do do do do do can you spell this name what does its spell 
) ZACHARY
No singing
Z.A.C.H.A.R.Y.

Continue till each child has a turn

Later I  use the Legos, take them apart and have the child put it pack together spelling their name.

Using an idea I got from this this blog I used the template I got from this site. And had each child glue on pants a shirt and draw in a face.
All and all I think Lego day turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment