Saturday, February 4, 2012

Quiet Cave

so through pintrest I found this great idea for a cave http://lagniappeacademy.blogspot.com/2010/09/prehistory-activity-make-cave.html  I loved how she decorated her cave and my plan was to use it for hibernation I however could not find a box big enough till last week which was while we were on the letter Q I did not get a chance to get brown paper bag and didn't want to waste butcher paper so I just kept it simple but the kids still had a blast

we sang O Grizzly Bear a song on the Gymboree CD

O Grizzly Bear
O Grizzle Bear
is sleeping in his cave


O Grizzly Bear
O Grizzly Bear
is sleeping in his cave

please be very quiet shhhhhh
please be very quiet shhhhh
do not shake him do not wake him or he sure will growl  

the last sentence I change to whomever child was in the cave at that time ex.
do not shake him do not wake him ( D.J)  sure will growl.

No comments:

Post a Comment