Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Grandparents Day

This week we were able to focus on our new little ones and what make them special. We noticed out hair and eyes and all the different qualities that make us special.

Dramatic Play; We pretend that me were Mommies, Daddies, Grandma's and Grandpas to the babies in our play center. We fed them, changed them (or they at least asked me to help) we sang to them as they gently rocked them back and fourth.
Adelynn with Her Grandma

This week we asked our Bumble Families to send us pictures of them with their grandparents we talked about how much they are loved. We tried to guess who's grandma belonged to each picture and had each Bumble say there Grandparents name.

My Grandparents:
Sung to" Are you Sleeping"
I love Grandma, I love Grandma
she loves me! she loves me!
We have such fun together! We have such fun together!
 I love her. She loves me. by: FunShine Express


Art: using the materials provided we made Grandparents Day wreaths


Each child colored the edge of the paper plate then stuck on apples and tissue paper. When it was dry we added the strip a strip in the middle that said Happy Grandparents Day!

I sent a note home with the parents encouraging them to have there little Bumbles sing the Grandparents day song to them on Sunday. What a treat they will have :)


No comments:

Post a Comment